Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.
  1. TruckerForum has changed it's look and feel! Tell us what you think!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I buy a truck or lease?

Discussion in 'Owner Operators' started by truemmo, Feb 16, 2017.

1. truemmo

truemmo New Member

Hey! I am starting a new moving business with my brother. We want to get a truck or two for business to run smoothly. I am a CDL licensed driver and was working for a company until a while back. I quit that job when we decided to start the business. As I am the person knows better about trucks, I am the person to decide on things related to trucks. I don't need any advice on trucks, but definitely need help with truck finance. We are confused whether to buy truck or lease one. Truck leasing is less expensive, but not sure about how good will it be on long term. What do you say about it? If we are buying, we need to get a truck loan and if then how much down payment we need to pay?

dodgeramguy150 likes this.
  2. kavinsac

kavinsac New Member

Better you can buy new truck for a long term business! I am not sure about the loan and down payment!